Saturday 1 March 2008

castro

Granite pylons in the Pink Triangle Park.
The Pink stones on the ground hence the name.

Today we got out of bed and went for a walk around San Francisco. We found the tourist info station and went in for a look. Bronte was not feeling good so he went back to the room as he had a bad cold. I decided to catch the street car back to the Castro. I got a coffe a Starbucks and just did some window shopping. I had a look at the pink triangle park and then went back to see Bronte. Bronte was still sleeping so I went back out again. I now decided to go to a Japenese bath house and have a steam bath and massage. It was fantastic and I got home about 3 hours later all relaxed. Tomorrow we pick up our car and head to LA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A massage! Lucky bugger!

Total Pageviews